Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome To Firm Fitness Trainer

 I decided to create this blog because there are so many websites and blogs that aren't giving real honest advice! I am here to help you with any of your fitness questions, through any means necessary! I want to create a blog where people can ask questions and get real answers. I'm not trying to sell you anything either, shocking! I know everyone has heard that getting fit takes a strong mind and hard work. Which is very true but hey, who says you can’t try innovative ideas and have some fun along the way. You can thank me later!!

 To tell you about myself, I am a personal trainer not a health expert by any means. I do encounter all sorts of issues and figure out the best solution to over come those issues. For example, helping a 5 foot thirty year old male who likes to smoke, drink & has way to much sodium in his diet figure out how he can get a 6 pack! I'm not one to judge I have a whole gang of issues of my own to deal handle up on. I have No Filter, like telling someone you just met "Has anyone ever told you that your dog is ugly?” Yes, that really happened and the shocker of that situation was no one had told him that his dog is in fact ugly!! I'm so glad I was there to let him know because he let me know they were thinking about breeding the mutt!!! I should get a thank you from our local community for preventing ugly dog breeding!  OK... OK... I got way off track. (F.Y.I. I am A.D.H.D)

 The whole point of this Blog is to Give honest Tips, Advice, Debunk a few diet crazes, make fun of stuff (my favorite thing to do) and keep you motivated! Just remember I'm honest to a fault and will poke fun from time to time, so don't get your feelings hurt if I come across to Harsh!

1 comment:

  1. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand. That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.Find a Personal Trainer

    ReplyDelete