Sunday, January 27, 2013

Make a Morning Routine Stick


Simply Genius...........
I lay workout clothes every night before going to bed. 

Weird?
Eh. What’s a girl to do when I wake up with limited time to get ready (shower, brush my teeth, make the bed, feed the most gorgeous dog in the world, check e-mails, blah, blah, blah)? There’s way too much to do in a day, so this trick makes life a little less stressful. Plus!!! It provides an extra push to get my ass to the gym
Fun fact ( I dieeee over this! ): Kim Kardashian has admitted that she sleeps in her gym clothes. I love when she tweeted this: “Is it weird if I sleep in my workout clothes so I can get up early at 6am and work out? It will force me to and save time!”. I mean, that’s real dedication. There really is no excuse with Kim’s trick.
And although I’m not telling anyone to sleep in their Lulu’s, it certainly doesn’t kill you to be prepared.
Trust me…this lil trick works like a charm. Lay some workout swag out tonight so there’s no excuse not to sweat in the AM.





No comments:

Post a Comment