Saturday, March 23, 2013

Journey to my summer six pack day????

Journey to my summer six pack day ??? (I suck at updating lately)

I have been terrible about keeping this updated! No excuses......I will do better :)








I recently updated my bio at work!! I want to train myself every time I read this mater piece! 


If you were to ask me four years ago if I thought I would be a personal trainer, I would have laughed. I went through some life changing events and found myself at the gym all the time. Fitness gave me the gift of strength, confidence, willpower, and of course health! I wanted to start personal training to share those gifts with everyone. I am a certified through the National Academy of Sports and Medicine, International Sports and science association, yoga and Pilates.

I live to challenge people to stray from their normal, never-changing routine, and participate in a functional training program that is constantly changing to elicit continual results .An average session with me is going to be fun while challenging strength and building endurance.

I specialize in corrective exercise.I formulate fitness plans for individuals with physical and medical disabilities including high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, herniated discs, scoliosis, spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak syndrome, and joint limitation from injury.

Get out of your own way! You are capable of far more then you have ever dreamed!! Let me help you reach your full potential! Know that there is no magic pill to get into great physical shape, just hard work and a great attitude!



1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.Nice blog,I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Bootcamp Phoenix

    ReplyDelete